What are cookies?
A cookie is an information file that is automatically placed on the hard-drives of the user’s computer, when they access determined websites. The cookie identifies your web browser in the server, allowing it to store the information, giving a better browse experience to the web user, obtaining more relevant information for navigating our website and/or better usage of it.
The majority of navigational programs allow the acceptance policy of cookies, although it is possible to configure the browser to refuse all cookies (see bellow), or indicate when a cookie is about to be sent. Please note, some parts of our website may not function correctly, in case of refusing cookies.
You can obtain additional information on terms of service that Google utilizes its data in: https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies.
How to block / disable Cookies
All browsers allow the user to accept, refuse or delete cookies, namely through the definitions selection within the respective browser.
Have in mind, therefore, the deactivation of cookies may affect, partially or totally, your navigational experience within the website.
You can configure the cookies in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser. Bellow, we indicate the many ways of deactivation of cookies, according to your browser:
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer – to disable cookies in Internet Explorer:
- Click the “Tools” menu and choose the option “Internet Options”;
- Select the tab “Privacy” tab;
- Move the bar until you see the words “Block all cookies”.
- Cookie settings in Firefox – to disable cookies in Firefox:
- Click the “Tools” menu;
- Select “Options”;
- Click the “Privacy” icon;
- In the section “Cookies”, disable the option “Accept cookies from sites”;
- Click “OK” to save your changes and close.
- Cookie settings in Chrome – to disable all cookies in Chrome:
- Click the icon in the Google Chrome menu.
- Select Settings.
- At the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings.
- In the “Privacy” section, click Content settings.
- Enable or disable cookies:
- To enable cookies, select Allow the configuration of local data (recommended).
- To disable cookies, select Block the settings of any data by websites.
- Cookie settings in Safari and iOS – to disable cookies in Safari and iOS:
- Click “Edit”;
- Select “Preferences”;
- In the top pane, select the icon “Security”;
- In the section “Accept Cookies”, select “Never”.
PMC-Wine reserves the right to, at any given moment, without previous notice and immediate effect, to alter, add, update or eliminate, partially or entirely, the present information about cookies.
The user must consult periodically this page to confirm for any alterations or updates.
To know more about cookies, visit: www.allaboutcookies.org, where you may find further information on how to run your configurations on different browsers.